2012年8月27日星期一

Avril said with her fiance courtship details: scrapbook a token

According to American media, not long ago Avril Lavigne with (Lavigne - LaWeiNi) announced their engagement of Canadian band Nickelback singer check - kroger (Chad Kroeger) has said he felt "is in the world the most lucky man".

Last week, avril and kroger to expose their engagement, let a lot of surprise. It is reported, this two people in February this year is for avril new album writing songs together when the sparks fly.

Love to play after blasting, the two men in many magazines show happiness, especially avril hand big engagement ring is very eye-catching. Kroger said. "I know I fell in love with her, this kind of strength is very incredible, I will never forget... I feel this is in the world the most lucky, because from now on I will and my best friend every day together!"

Kroger proposal form is very special, he is in the recording studio scrapbook shows that the mind. When avril is finishing scrapbook, kroger above add a page, it wrote, "will you marry me?"

Avril said, "every day he can make me happy, he in all respects are very takes care of me, very care about me."

没有评论:

发表评论